Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dreams dreams dreams.

Last 2 hours of holiday.
Damn fast :S
Hmm.. gotta take all the exam papers tomorrow.
I'm so dying. Pray for me ;D
Hopefully it won't be that bad *finger crossed* ._.
Sometimes, i wonder what if it's really the end of the year in 2012,
what have we done is just study and exam D:
Maybe we should stop care too much about results then :DD
What a good reason, LOL.

Recently, i had alot of dreams. But i can't remember most of it. Thanks to my poor memory ;D
But there's one i remember very very clearly, it's a very very scary nightmare.
I never thought i would had that kind of dream.
What happened in that dream is impossible in the real life.
But that's the only dream i was so scared and keep looking for you.
But you wasn't there, noone was there.
Very scary. OMG, i gotta forget about that dream, if not, it's gonna be haunting me.
:O

Going to slp now, gotta wake up early tmrw.
Hope i'll have a sweet dream tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment