Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kem and Trip! :)

Went to a camp and a trip after the exam.
To have fun and forget about the exam ;D
It was fun but tiring, but still i never regret of going. :D
So here's some photos during the trip :)
 Like this picture ;D <3
 我们一起看的第一个日出:)
 <3
 Jump shot!
 Love the sky :D
 At ICT. :)
 Blue blue sea.

The only sad thing is my dad went to johor when i was in the camp :(
So I didn't get to say goodbye,
and I didn't dare to call him because I was scared that I will cry in front of some many ppl there :S
Till now, I haven't been talking to him, even through phone..
The night before I went to the trip, I dreamt  of him coming home..
But I was kinda dissapointed when I woke up.. I hope it wasn't a dream.
And I was thinking of him everyday..
And that day, I found this picture in the camera,

He put this in the book shelf before he went to work a few months ago,
And it did successfully made me smile, as usual :) so I took this picture.
*p/s: That's my bro in the picture btw :)
My mom says we're going to Johor next weekend, so yay !
Will get to see him soon :)

After my dad went to Johor, I felt like I've lost someone to 依靠 suddenly,
Maybe this is the reason why I've change recently,
but you and my friends is still here for me.
谢谢你们, 让我依靠 :) <3
HEHE. ;)
 

1 comment: