Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sometimes, It's great to know that you're important to people that you cared about. LOL sounds perasan.
Just wanna thankyou to those i meant :D
Hmm.. I just finished my piano exam. I think probably i can pass? MAYBE only ;D
Now only my real holiday actually started , and it only lasts for a few days. -,-
so i am in Penang now. Cause my brother wanna settle something about his studies.
Kinda boring , nothing to do. But maybe i really need some rest, so it's a good thing for me.
School's reopening soon, so gotta face my resutls soon.
But good news is, I am going to camp, away from the school and the stress :DD
But the bad news is, most probably my dad will be going to Johor when i am at the camp :(
But it's okay lar, one day I'll have to leave him also. When i have to go out to study. It's just i need some time to get used to it i guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment