Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Exam over.

Exam is over. :D
It's just a small test actually.
I don't know why i care about it so much :O
I guess it's just normal for me to care about every exam, even I don't want to.
Okay, the point is it's finish.
Having an exam is seriously ruining my health.
I didn't have enough rest for that whole week.
And no facebook, no entertainment, just book.
So I never study and slept for the whole day straight after I finish the last paper xD
But I still can't get enough rest and got fever during the week after the exam.
I'm gonna sleep earlier.
And then my dad and brother came back during that weekend. :D
And I'm kinda satisfied with my exam results.
I'm not saying it's really very good, but it's okay for me. 
Good news come in a row. ;D
Hope the good news will keep coming in my life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment