Monday, August 13, 2012

Meaningful.

 Saw this somewhere and i think it's kinda meaningful.

So True.

I really thought of this many times weih. I mean going back to childhood again, when we used to wish that we're already adults and can decide on our own, when things are not so complicated, when we don't really remember things. Heard of someone said this before:"Children have short term memory lost, they forget things easily. Maybe that's a gift for them" But we can't go back anymore. If I would go back, I would choose to do the same things all over again, maybe? But there's some of it I would change my decision. Well, those things that I've regret for doing.But:
"Everyone want's happiness. Nobody want's pain, but u can't have a rainbow without a little rain.."
So, we can't be happy without something sad and we've did and regret for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment