Friday, July 27, 2012

Fail to emo.

Well, I always failed to be emo. When I have a feeling "I don't wanna talk to anyone today, I just wanna stay quietly today. I got no mood." ,I always fail to do so. Because when my friends talk to me, I'll start talking alot again. ;D Is it a good thing or bad thing? But when I was talking to then and laughing, I felt like it's very very fake weih. It seems like I look happy and having fun talking to friends and laughing like crazy, but I felt sad inside. And when there's noone there, I'll be emo-ing again. Maybe I'm too good in pretending :p I got acting skills? ;D LOL, I think I just don't want other people especially my friends to be sad because of me. I think it's unfair to them. I just want them to be happy always (: Being emo is a very bad way to cure your sadness, you are just gonna bring sadness to everyone by doing so. If you can just pretending and be optimistic, but don't keep everything in yourself lar, you can say it out, you'll realize everything is alright after some times. Time can cure almost everything, I said almost. ;D Not everything is as serious as you think. If you got problem, just tell your friends or family and smile as if it's nothing really serious, and continue to be the normal you ;D It works on me (:  Lol, this is like a counselling session weih. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment