Thursday, July 12, 2012

:)

Well.. My dad ended up didn't come back last week.
Maybe I shouldn't put too much hope i guess.
有希望就有失望.
That's what I always tell myself.
Hmm.. I dunno why but I felt kinda tired recently, especially this week.
Maybe there's a lot of activities and i was kinda exhausted.
but it doesn't seems like just tired, it's like i got no mood to do everything.
Not looking forward to school, or even the annual dinner this weekend..
What happened to me? D:
Btw, about the annual dinner, I haven't prepare anything yet weih.
Actually I planned to wear a dress but I just found out it doesn't fit me well,
so I have to change it.
Cham jor lor..
Gonna settle it by tomorrow, really gonna.
Hope I'll be in the mood that day :)
And my voice will be okay by that day.
I don't wanna miss the fun :D
Cheer up lar,  haiyo ;D
Promise I'll be okay ;)

*p/s: Just wanna say sorry to those who care about me. I don't meant to be like this, so sorry if I kinda influence you. :) But thankyou for trying to cheer me up, I know de :)

No comments:

Post a Comment