Friday, July 27, 2012

Trying hard to change.

I am sorry if I've hurt you. I never meant to do so. I really don't know it will hurt you. I should have to ask more until you tell me what happen, but I didn't. I have to admit that I was kinda sad when you told my friend instead of me, but I know you just wanna tell me through her and I am the one who didn't care about you. And that line.. I don't think you just suddenly think of it and said it out, i really think you meant it. Maybe my friend was right. i'm pretending that I don't care about you because I don't want you to know that. And about the incident, I can't tell whose fault is it because I never witness anything.  I just don't want you to be involved in this kind of things because you could be hurt.

To everyone, please do tell me when I did something bad to you or anyone else. I don't like guessing whether it's my fault or know it through other people. I am not blaming you btw, but I just wanna let you know, tell me  if i've did anythg bad kay? I really don't know about it if you don't tell. I know maybe I can't accept it at the moment you tell me but I'll try to and change it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment