Friday, July 27, 2012

Memories.

It has been a long time since last post  ;D
Oh  yeah, forgot to say. I went to the lianhuanhui (:
And It's fun , kinda crazy that night ;D Glad that our performance is considered as successful ;D
And the other performances are awesome weih. :D
There was a prank session and I took the balloon and i kena prank. I was the only one among the form 4s weih.   When i heard about the prank, i was stunted weih. And when i was doing, they are screaming  so excitedly -,- Btw, sorry for involving you :p
Well, after the lianhuanhui, when i was waiting for my bro to fetch me, I took alot of picture and here they are (:













Btw, that was the best weekend i've ever had.
Because of the lianhuanhui and my dad came back. :D
Thanks for giving me such a good memories (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment